Sunday, March 17, 2013

Anniversary photos: Boulder and the Flatirons

     It was about an hour drive north to Boulder for our Anniversary pictures and it had not looked too promising all day with showers following us everywhere we went. We had been in touch with our photographer all day trying to decide if we should cancel, but I was determined rain or shine, the shoot was happening! Lightening, thunder, pouring rain, and  crazy wind accompanied the entire drive, and only got worse the closer we got to our destination. Since we were driving separately, Ben and I spent much of the time talking on the phone with one another and our photographer wondering what we should do. We were running a bit late (as usual) and our photographer was waiting out the storm in a café. From what she was describing it was not looking promising and I was not too excited about it since Ben got home after dark and we could not afford for him to take another day off work. After Ben calmed me down (sometimes I don’t handle mishaps too well), we said a quick prayer over the phone, as silly as that seems, but let me tell you it felt so good to see the storm clearing up not even 10 minutes after we finished the prayer. It is the little miracles like that, that really let me know my Father in Heaven is there and mindful of my wants and needs. As always there was a HUGE plus side and the storm made for some gorgeous photos. By far my favorite part about the photo shoot was goofing off with Ben. Our photographer was AMAZING! We felt so comfortable around her, like we had known her forever, and she was able to catch some incredible moments we still enjoy looking at and reminiscing on today.
 
Hope you are ready for a BIG photo post, because I narrowed down as much of the 500 photos that I could, and here are the keepers for this post that I just could not seem to leave out. Besides, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will let these say the rest.
RAD1
RAD2
RAD3
RAD4
RAD6
RAD7
RAD8
RAD9
RAD11
RAD 17
RAD18
AD29
AD31
RAD19
RAD20
RAD21
RAD22
RAD23
RAD24
RAD25
RAD26
RAD27
RAD 28
RAD30
RAD31
RAD29
RAD38
RAD32
RAD33
RAD34
RAD36
RAD37
RAD39
RAD40
RAD41
RAD42
RAD43
Don’t you just love, love?

No comments:

Post a Comment