Friday, July 26, 2013

Our First Easter as a Family of Three!

I tell you! Holidays with children top every other happiness in the world! It is SO fun to watch those sweet little ones, you love so much, enjoy the festivities and fun in life! It just takes it all to a whole other level for me. We spent the day at my parents with my family, after getting home from church. Jayden was so cute and all over the bag full of goodies. He just makes everything all the more fun! We are so blessed to get to call him ours. Ben and I enjoyed it all for ourselves too. I have said it before, and I know I will say it again. We will never grow up, and I would not want it any other way.
Easter 2012-1
Easter 2012-2
Easter 2012-3
Easter 2012-4
Easter 2012-5
Our first Easter as a family of three was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment