Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Ostler June 2012

June was pretty busy with my brother Casey getting home from his mission, mine and Ben’s four year anniversary, Father’s Day, fun with my family, and busyness with projects around our house and our family’s homes. My Mom, aunt, and I helped my grandparents with remodeling their kitchen and living room, and my Mom redid my parent’s backyard. She was busy and amazing as always. We also made time to take advantage of the beautiful, sunny days, and the free activities summer has to offer like walks and swimming. Since we did not have a lot of money, we got creative with our dates and you know what? I LOVED them! We had candle-lit steak dinner at home with some steaks (we had been saving for quite some time), enjoyed more movie dates at home, and had fun making cheap homemade treats like cookies.
june2012
Cuddle time-my favorite part of the day!
june2012-1
Taking down the wallpaper with Grandma in her living room.
june2012-2
We took a break from the wallpaper stripping for a girl’s day of shopping. Isn’t my grandmother just the cutest? Jayden had no problem hanging in the mall with the girls, and had a blast! He is such a good baby! He is almost two now and has still never been fussy in the store. Can you say A-mazing?
june2012-3
june2012-4
june2012-5
I think Caleb liked his new bed, what do you think?
june2012-20
Hanging out with Grandpa, while Mommy and Grandma worked.
june2012-21
june2012-22
Doing what we do best-being goofy! I sure love this guy of mine!
june2012-44
Jayden takes playing pretty seriously, and really focuses, but he still makes sure to take a break for some giggling and goofiness too.
june2012-45
My cute little boys playing and hanging out.
june2012-46
june2012-47
A family walk, and the day Caleb met his best friend-our next door neighbors English Mastiff, Apollo. Aren’t they adorable together?
 
june2012-48
june2012-49
Jayden’s first time sitting in the shopping cart. He thought it was pretty neat!
june2012-50
A weekend movie night, and our middle-of-the-day candle-lit dinner the next day. It worked out great! With the blinds closed, the entry-way was actually pretty dark. My grandparents took Jayden, and we spontaneously put this whole thing together. It was so romantic and fun!
june2012-51
june2012-52
june2012-53
june2012-54
june2012-55
We always LOVE visits from Casey, and this is the day that Caleb joined the club!
june2012-56
I LOVE this outfit on Jayden. It was Ben’s when he was a baby. Pretty cute, right? Jayden seemed to be pretty excited about wearing Daddy’s hand-me-downs.
june2012-57
Having fun playing and cuddling with Grandpa and Uncle Derek.
june2012-58
june2012-59
I sure LOVE this little guy! He is even a breeze at doctor’s appointments. We are pretty lucky, I tell you.
june2012-60
june2012-61 
Organizing Projects around the house with ideas I found on Pinterest, and a picture of our pretty bush in our front yard.
june2012-62
june2012-63
Hanging out in back in the afternoon, and the cat that scared the crap out of me at two in the morning while I was cleaning. I stay up way too late cleaning some nights.
june2012-65
My sweet baby at another doctor’s appointment, and then falling asleep on Uncle Casey when we stopped for a visit afterwards.
june2012-66
What is this pokey green stuff?!
june2012-67
When Jayden turned nine months old, he and I had a little party just the two of us. It came complete with-of course-a High School Musicalathon, blankies, jammies, teddy bears, and lots and lots of giggling. We sure had a fun time together! It all got even better when Daddy got home from work.
june2012-68
june2012-69
june2012-70
Ben surprised me after a bad day by taking Jayden, and getting this bubble bath with candles, a card and a chick flick ready for me. I married a good one, folks!
june2012-71
Making cookies with Cami!
june2012-72
The only way I could change Jayden’s diaper at this point in time, was to give him a book to distract him with. He has always LOVED his books!
june2012-73
Jayden posing for the camera, and then growling at me (pic below) when I would not give him the camera.
june2012-74
june2012-75
Enjoying a couple summer play days at my parent’s!
june2012-76
june2012-77
Wasn’t my parent’s yard looking great? It is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment