Monday, July 15, 2013

Jayden’s Blessing Day

Sunday, December 4th, 2011 was such a happy day for our little family. Jayden was blessed by his Daddy in my parents ward, and we were surrounded by friends and loved ones. We did it here because it was closer and easier for our family, and also because many of our good friends were in this ward. I think it was the best decision ever. I will never forget those sweet blessings and promises given to Jayden that day. It was such a perfect and complete blessing and I was filled with so many emotions of love, peace, joy and happiness. It was such a happy day and our precious son could not have looked more handsome, if you ask me. He is such a blessing to us, and already is and will be to so many others as well. I can’t wait to see the amazing things he does with his life and the incredible impact he has on this world.
holidays2011-6
holidays2011-7
holidays2011-10
We LOVE our little ham!
holidays2011-11
From the look on his sweet face, I think it is safe to say that he thought the day was pretty happy himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment