Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Valentine’s Day 2012!

This was a busy Valentine’s Day with the big move coming up, we were pretty preoccupied getting ready for it. It was also busy since Ben was already working up North a good ways from home. I sure missed him! The distance made the days 2 hours longer, and Ben did not get home until late into the night often times. We started the celebration of Valentine’s day early this year and it lasted for three whole days! We started by dressing Jayden up in his cute red tux the Sunday before Valentine’s Day, that continued when Ben surprised me with an early Valentine’s Day present the day before, and then with me bringing Ben breakfast in bed, and hiding love notes with coupons around the house, and then watching a movie, grabbing sparkling Martinelli’s and pizza on Valentine’s Day! It was definitely a good day few days of love!
valetnine's day 2012-2
I am not sure Jayden was really feeling all the mushy, gushy, love stuff…but I know our apartment sure was!
valentine's day 2012 
My Valentine’s present surprise from Ben. He told me he got him so I would have a cuddle buddy when he was working late. He is so sweet! And how adorable is that big teddy bear?!
valentine's day 2012-1
Cheesy, I know, but shaping the food like a heart, using a heart cookie cutter, and mushy, gushy love letters is just how I roll!
valentine's day 2012-6
valentine's day 2012-7
valentine's day 2012-3
valentine's day 2012-4
valentine's day 2012-8
valentine's day 2012-9
Don’t mind the mess and bare walls, again we were packing.
valentine's day 2012-11
What can we say? Love is exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment