Sunday, July 14, 2013

Falling Back to Autumn 2011

The beginning of Fall 2011 was filled with fun visits with friends, yummy food and treats, and of course-many more memories with our little sweetie. We were so excited to gear up for the holidays with lots of celebrating!  The days leading up to those fun holidays were some of the best with our baby and loved ones yet! I have gotten a little behind with the blog due to all of our summer fun-having lately, so prepare yourself for a big picture post!
fia11
Tummy time work out, and then a nice little nap afterwards. I found doing tummy time right before nap time worked out great.
fia11-1
Another day hanging out with Lexi. She and I could not get enough of Jayden’s first adorable smiles!
fia11-2
Double date night with our friends Heidi and Caleb Collier. We have some of the best friends.
fia11-3
fia11-4
fia11-6
Play day with Heidi!
fia11-7
Our friends Matt and DeNeige invited us down to DeNeige’s apartment down in Orem for a Harvest Candle-lit dinner party! It was incredible! The food, décor, company-everything!
fia11-8
fia11-9
fia11-10

fia11-11
fia11-12
fia11-13
fia11-14
Jayden kept imitating every face that Matt would make. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever!
fia11-15
fia11-16
Jayden loved DeNeige’s room mate!
fia11-17
We girls stayed up and talked while the boys slept. This is usually what happens.
fia11-18
Good food, good friends, good times!
fia11-19
We thoroughly enjoyed the traditional leaf raking party at Great Grandma Ahlstrom’s! This is such a fun tradition and comes complete with the kids being thrown in the leave piles (Ben and I missed the leaf fun due to him not getting off work on time, but we were just happy to be able to make it at all), and Grandma’s famous breadsticks and chili. Jayden was a pretty big hit this year.
fia11-20
fia11-21
fia11-22
I even got a foot zone from Mom, while Ben and Andrea played games, and Jayden got passed from person and person in line to hold him (as usual).
fia11-23
Date Night to Cheesecake Factory with my babe!
fia11-25
When Jayden did not have all his blankets at church to burry his face in, he got pretty good at working with what he had to fall asleep.
fia11-26
Play date with one of my besties Camille and her adorable little guy, Mattix.
fia11-28
fia11-29
Another fun day with Heidi!
fia11-31
One of mine and Ben’s favorite outfits on Jayden.
fia11-32
Our pre-Thanksgiving dinner feast with friends and my Dad. The kids had been begging (as well as my parents) to have Jayden come and spend the night and some time with them, so my Dad came to pick him up. This was one of those times I was glad I was pumping, and had extra milk to send with him. It was hard saying goodbye for the first time, but I know my family loved having him. Ben and I made the most of our time together with late night games with friends, a sleepover in the living room, and a date.
fia11-33
fia11-34
fia11-35
fia11-36
fia11-38
fia11-37
fia11-30
I was SO happy to see my little man and pick him up to bring him home, but I think others were a little bummed about it.
fia11-39
Stopping by to say hi to Grandma Durfee on the way back to Salt Lake after picking Jayden up.
fia11-40
Jadyen’s 2 month check-up. Ben was able to use his lunch break to come with us!
fia11-41
Is it just me or do you also find babies irresistibly cute in denim?

No comments:

Post a Comment