Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teal Makeover Part Two: Antiquing With Stain

I finally completed my teal makeover with the stain my Mom brought over and helped me with today, and it has just made all the difference! I am pleased to say I even have before and after pictures this time around. I LOVED the blue, but the stain really just brought it to a whole other level as far as officially making it a part of the rest of the color scheme with my house. The accents now blend so perfectly with the rest of my décor. Thanks for your help, Mom! We also antiqued the basket on the porch that we put out when we decorated out there on Monday. It is so fun to have new colors inside and my porch decorated outside and to have it all done for under ten bucks!
makeover6
makeover8
makeovver7
makeover9
makeover3
makeover20
makeover2
makeover16
makeover10
makeover11
makeover19
makeover4
makeover1
makeover17
makeover12
makeover15
makeover14
I LOVE it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment